Political participation; gender dynamics; experimental methods; social and political psychology.
Equality Feminism Gender Identity Methods Representation
- BA in Comunicazione e Società - Università degli Studi di Milano (110 Cum Laude);
- MSc in Comparative Social Change - Trinity College Dublin and University College Dublin.
Teaching specialism, interests and experience
- Political participation;
- Political ambition;
- Gender identity and representation of political minorities;
- Experimental methodology and causal inference;
- Public opinion and political behaviour;
- Theory of Planned Behaviour.
- Teaching Assistant:
- Experiments for Social Data Science: Hilary Term 2021 (Oxford Internet Institute - University of Oxford);
- Introduction to Politics: a.a. 2018-2019, a.a. 2019-2020 (Trinity College Dublin).
- Other Academic Experience:
- Research Assistant – International Study of Meta-norms: Michaelmas term 2019 (Trinity College Dublin).
- CiDIS Merit Scholarship: a.a. 2014-2015, a.a. 2015-2016 (Università degli Studi di Milano);
- Irish Research Council Postgraduate Scholarship: a.a. 2019-2020 (Trinity College Dublin);
- Borsa di Studio Fondazione Luigi Einaudi/Compagnia di San Paolo: a.a. 2020-2021 (University of Oxford).
Conference Papers and Presentations
- International Conference on Gender Research: Rome - April 2019;
- European Political Science Association Conference: Belfast - June 2019;
- European Conference on Politics and Gender: Amsterdam - July 2019.